VIEWING OF THIS PROPERTY IS AVAILABLE BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT, FOR RESIDENTS OF REGIONAL VICTORIA. PLEASE CONTACT JASON ON 0417 383 235 TO ARRANGE A TIME.
Making the most of its delightful north facing aspect, and taking in magical views towards the Macedon Ranges.
First impressions are everything. From the lovely treed entrance gateway, you are certain to appreciate this rarely found 2.5 acre (approx.) allotment with room for a couple of ponies; and the perimeter of the home surrounded by established low maintenance landscaping. To complete the package, this stunning lifestyle property has recently enjoyed a complete facelift.
• Light filled living room enjoying vaulted ceilings and huge windows inviting the outdoors in.
• Bright kitchen with stone island bench, central WIP, s/steel appliances, and tranquil outlook across the lovely pergola and firepit area - ideal for entertaining.
• Separate dining area and additional lounge.
• Spacious master with walk through robe & stunning ensuite.
• 3 further bedrooms, 2 with BIR, or the 4th bedroom can make a great study / bonus room.
• Fully fenced with 2 paddocks, plus two tanks to maintain the garden.
• Shed includes 3 open bay car parks and a secure lock up workshop.
• Bonus features include ducted heating, split system to living, ceiling fans, plus monitored alarm.
• With a fresh colour scheme throughout, lovely floating floors, plush carpet and a crisp spacious feel – this is easy modern day rural living.
With easy access to the Freeway & Train Station for commuters, and a few minutes from both Gisborne & New Gisborne amenities.
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT INSPECTIONS** WITH THE HEALTH & WELLBEING OF OUR COMMUNITY BEING FRONT OF MIND, PLEASE CONTINUE TO OBSERVE SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES AT INSPECTIONS.
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the Vendor or Agent. All prospective buyers must undertake their own due diligence.
- Alarm System
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Transport